Tuesday 23 July 2013

New Blog

Greetings

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

People who have followed my journey for a while will know that I like to be totally honest about what I am doing. All the highs and lows will be documented on here as I continue my entrepreneurial journey in the cycling industry as well as reporting on all the things I'm doing on the bike.

Its always written from the heart with passion for what im trying to do. I will put in an early apology for my grammer and will endeavour to improve this along the way.

So the Onix journey has come to an end  but as with all things that end come new beginnings.

Since leaving Onix I have been contacted by numerous people in regards to doing some consultancy and some Social media. I am very flattered to have been thought of in such high regard. Having literally built up a bike brand on Social Media I feel I can offer a lot on how to maximise this amazing tool for your business or brand.

If anyone is interested in acquiring my social media expertise or anything else then please contact me at ontherivetcc@gmail.com for more details.

I also have a few new ideas in the pipeline that require funding. Im working hard on trying to make things happen at the moment. Progress is being made and I hope to have something to report in the near future.

Well I will leave it there for the moment.
I hope you will find my new blog interesting, you can sign up for email notifications of new posts if you wish in the right hand side menu bar.

For people unaware of my story there is a post on my previous blog here that you may find interesting.

Cheers for now..
Ride Strong!

Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment